How to join
Can I come along for a trial run?
Absolutely. Please come along for a couple of free sessions and see what you think. There'll be no pressure to join but we think you'll get the buzz!
How much does membership cost per year?
Full member: £28 (for runners who want all the benefits of membership)
Social member: £16 (non runners who want the social benefits)
Second claim member: £16 (runners who are first claim for another affiliated running club)
How do I become a member?
1. Fill in our membership form (which also subscribes you to our newsletter)
2. Wait to receive a confirmation email that your account is activated
3. Logon to the website (and change your password if it's your first visit)
4. Pay your fees to our bank account as below:
How do I renew my membership?
1. We will send you an email to renew your membership every 12 months
2. Log on to our website (if you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one)
3. Check that your membership details are up to date
4. Pay your renewal fees to our bank account as above
How do I cancel my membership?
Please contact us and we'll cancel your membership or issue a refund if appropriate.
Can I join in other ways?
You can also download our Membership Form and bring it on a Wednesday night along with your membership payment.
You can pay by cheque (payable to Erewash Valley Running Club) or give cash to a committee member.
Please contact us if you pay by direct transfer so we can record the transaction.